3 Easy Ways to Purchase Single Tickets
- Order by email : firstname.lastname@example.org Reserved tickets must be paid for and picked up by 7:45 pm.
- Order by phone 905-725-9256 (last resort only, please!): Reserved tickets must be paid for and picked up by 7:45 pm.
- At the door, if available.
All tickets are general admission: $15.00; sorry, no refunds or exchanges (except for subscribers).
Theatre doors open at 7:30 pm. Curtain is at 8:00 pm.
Due to the theatre layout, DSP does not admit latecomers.
Save with a DSP Subscription – Select Fixed or Flex Dates!
Purchase a subscription, which includes 3 tickets for $30.00 to enjoy a $15.00 savings on the single ticket price. That’s 33% off! Subscribers are welcome to exchange tickets at no charge, subject to availability.
To purchase a subscription of 3 plays for $30, you have three options:
- Select your play dates, send DSP the subscription form + payment, and pick up your tickets at the first show.
- Keep your schedule flexible, send DSP the subscription form + payment, and book your seats later by phone (905-725-9256) or e-mail email@example.com
- Email your subscription order to DSP using the form below (scan and email it to us); DSP will contact you to authorize you to bring your subscription payment to your first show.
For options 1 and 2, please send a cheque payable to Durham Shoestring Performers for $30 x # of subscriptions.
Or arrange with us by phone (905-725-9256) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to pay cash at your first show.
Your subscription order will be acknowledged by phone or email.
Order by Sept. 30 to enter our Early Bird Draw to win a 45th Season Pass!
The winner of the 43rd season early bird draw is David Halliday.
DSP subscriptions or single tickets make wonderful, economical gifts. We will gladly provide a gift certificate if desired.
Please make cheques for $30.00 payable to Durham Shoestring Performers and mail to:
Durham Shoestring Performers
c/o 125 Lauder Rd., Oshawa, Ontario L1G 2H5
Please order your Season Tickets before November 11, 2017.